All foreign tourists traveling to Bhutan must arrange all-inclusive package tours organized by a travel agency. The Royal Government of Bhutan does not grant tourist visa to independent and individual travelers.
- First select the Tour program you are willing to undertake.
- We will send you the information about flight reservation and payment instruction.
- You have to transfer USD 300 in advance to hold flight seats to our Bank Account. The transfer charge involved should be borne by yourself. We will acknowledge you the receipt of the payment by e-mail/fax. It takes minimum 10 days to process immigration formalities.
- The Tourism Authority of Bhutan issues visas clearance letter with a reference number, which in fact, is the confirmation of your visa. You will be intimated the visa reference number. With this reference number, you can get your flight ticket issued from the Druk Air in Kathmandu.
- We will make your travel arrangement without any problem.
- Your passport is stamped with actual visa at the entry port/border to Bhutan against the payment of cash US 20 with 2-passport size photographs. Extra copies of photos will be an advantage.
- Accommodation on the twin sharing basis with meals
- Transfers and sight seeing within Bhutan by a deluxe vehicle
- The services of the guide/porters/ponies wherever required
- Royalty & Taxes to the Govt.
- Monastery and Monument entrance fee if applicable.
Cancellations and Refund
Tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as followsBefore 30 days: No Charge
- Within 21 days: 10%
- Within 14 days: 15%
- Within 7 days: 30%
- Less than 7 days: 50%
- After arrival: 100%
There shall be no charge for the number of days of delays in arrival/departure of visitors due to weather condition, Druk Air problems or roadblocks. They will be charged only the actual expenses on accommodation, food and transport and other required services.
Bhutan unit of currency is the Ngultrum. 1Nu = 100 Chetrum. The Ngultrum is pegged to the value of Indian Rupee. Approx. 1 $ =Nu. 42