Sirubari village is located in Syangja district. It is relatively easy to visit through Pokhara valley, a busiest touristic centre of Nepal. Sirubari, a Gurung settlement set in the elevations of 1700m above sea level. The village is clean, colorful and people are enthusiast to welcome visitors in the village. Sirubari is a compact farming community village. Tourists are welcomed with traditional band and Khada (silk scarf) into the community and invited to stay in the home of one of the villagers. The village is loaded with modern essence such as hot/cold bathroom and clean toilet, good beddings and clean drinking water project. The foods are hygienic and delicious and will be eaten with the family members. Sirubari village is similar to hill station to view magnificent Himalayan range of Annapurna Himal, Machapuchere and Dhaulagiri Himal. Every evening a cultural show is performed to entertain tourist by community
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full Day Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara for seven hours or fly to pokhara approx 30min . Arrive Pokhara and transfer to hotel. Evening walk in Lake side and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Full Day Pokhara Sightseeing (Devi’s fall, Gupteshwore Mahadev cave, Seti River, Bindhyabasani temple, Bat cave, Mountaineering Museum and Barahi temple with one hour boating on Fewa lake)
Day 05 : Early morning cross Fewa lake and Hike up to World Peace stupa for 45 minutes and back to hotel and have break fast. Drive to Sirubari via Badkhola, Darau. on the way Stop for lunch at Syangja Bazar and arrive Sirubari village. Welcome drink, snacks, blessings by village lama with Khada and allocation of accommodation.
Day 06: Full Day Sirubari Village Excursion. Dinner with family. Evening culture program at gompa.
Day 07: Drive to Pokhara after Breakfast. Stop for lunch en route. Arrive Pokhara and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Fly or Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Final Departure from Kathmandu.
- Airport Pick up and transfers by private car.
- Sightseeing tours as per the program by private vehicle with English speaking guide
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu Flight. Sirubari / Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara with breakfast and in Sirubari accommodation for 2 nights in the home of one of the village families with all meals
- Entrance fees during sightseeing tours with one hour boating on Phewa lake
- All applicable government taxes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- International and domestic airport taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, bar bill, laundry, internet, telephone calls etc.
- Your travel insurance